ALSEAL Manhole Sealant is an easy to handle butyl rubber sealing tape for non-critical sealing and glazing application in drainage system. It has good weather and ageing resistance and provides economical sealing solution for manholes, drainage piping, sewer holes, etc.
1. Clean surfaces to ensure free form dirt and oil.
2. Peel off the tape from the release paper.
3. Apply onto edge of manhole cover.
4. Close the manhole cover and apply firm even pressure.
5. Store unused roll at cool dry place and avoid unnecessary exposure to dust.
|Dimension||16mm x 3.8m|
|Carton Quantity||10 rolls|